I do not like this Uncle Sam,
I do not like his health care scam.
I do not like these dirty crooks,
or how they lie and cook the books.
I do not like when Congress steals,
I do not like their secret deals.
I do not like this speaker, Nan,
I do not like this 'YES WE CAN.'
I do not like this spending spree,
I'm smart, I know that nothing's free.
I do not like your smug replies,
when I complain about your lies.
I do not like this kind of hope.
I do not like it, nope, nope, nope!
How The Left Was Won
.....the jokes on us
A little girl asked her father, "Daddy? Do all fairy tales begin
with 'Once upon a time'?" He replied, "No, a whole series of
fairy tales begins with "If elected I promise..."
Pick Your Reason
When your friends can't explain why they voted for Democrats, give
them this list. They can then pick a reason .
10. I voted Democrat because I believe oil companies' profits of 4% on
a gallon of gas are obscene but the government taxing the same
gallon of gas at 15% isn't.
9. I voted Democrat because I believe the government will do a better
job of spending the money I earn than I would.
8. I voted Democrat because Freedom of speech is fine as long as
nobody is offended by it.
7. I voted Democrat because I'm way too irresponsible to own a gun,
and I know that my local police are all I need to protect me from
murderers and thieves.
6. I voted Democrat because I believe that people who can't tell us if it
will rain on Friday can tell us that the polar ice caps will melt away in
ten years if I don't start driving a Prius.
5. I voted Democrat because I'm not concerned about the slaughter of
millions of babies through abortion so long as we keep all death row
4. I voted Democrat because I think illegal aliens have a right to free
health care, education, and Social Security benefits.
3. I voted Democrat because I believe that business should not be
allowed to make profits for themselves. They need to break even and
give the rest away to the government for redistribution as the
democrats see fit.
2. I voted Democrat because I believe liberal judges need to rewrite
the Constitution every few days to suit some fringe kooks who would
never get their agendas past the voters.
1. I voted Democrat because my head is so firmly planted up my arse
that it is unlikely that I'll ever have another point of view.